Thursday, November 29, 2012

Going Mental

This week has not lead to great mental preparation for the California International Marathon. There is that mega storm system that will dump a "moist flow" on Northern California. Work has been so work like, which isn't great but isn't bad. Our apartment has decided to bite us at night and our fantastic management company hasn't been able to call an exterminator for well over two months. But after bugging them (sorry) for that entire time they finally did schedule a bug guy and he is "scheduled" to come an hour after we had planned on leaving for Sacramento. Nice. At least the organizers say the race will go on no matter what, so it is reassuring that we will at least get to run. (Where have I heard that before?)

So I have turned to the wonderful world of videos and GIFs to get me going.  Here are some of my favorites. Let me know if I should add more.


YES I DO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YEAH GO OUT AND KICK ASS, and stuff.


Sorry about the music but come on!! This is the best. I remember this like it was yesterday. 

USA USA USA USA



A great race.


I love this commercial.  Nice work Dick's Sporting Goods.

Again: USA USA USA


I mean can you have one of these without this scene? No. You can't.


#makeitcount

Ah, good times


WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH....