Sunday, April 15, 2012

An Open Letter to Trader Joe's

Dear Trader Joe's,

Thank you for making it impossible to control myself. I have known for years that I was not really allowed to buy your Chocolate Raspberry Sticks; they have long been on the "DO NOT BUY OR YOU WILL BE SORRY" list .  But living alone means that you have no one to blame but yourself when you, say, sit down and eat an entire bag of Gummy Tummies Penguins. 

DO NOT BUY

ALSO DO NOT BUY

So TJ, while I love your store and your affordable organic goods, stop it with the really good snacks that make it impossible to stop eating.  I have a crazy "tummy" ache due to the seven servings of these impossibly tasty fruity bites.

No more Gummy Tummies for me TJ and I am sorry that it most likely will hit your bottom line.

Thanks again,

The dcc

No comments: