Monday, August 30, 2010

Do Fun Stuff - The Charity Album

My lovely wife is a HUGE fan of the beautiful and inspirational blog "Pacing The Panic Room." I am not a regular reader of the blog, however I enjoy it whenever I visit. If you are into people taking good pictures and building a loving, modern and complicated family, you will like this blog. They are also doing this great thing raising money for children with Smith Magenis Syndrome, a developmental disorder that you can read more about at Pacing The Panic Room or here with a new album (info in the sweet graphic below).

Of course it is worthy cause and if posting a neat graphic and some nice kids music can make my wife happy, well this is the least I can do! Enjoy and perhaps buy the album if you have some kids to entertain!

No comments: