Friday, May 4, 2012

I feel the need to rant

I know exactly what I want to say and to whom I would like to say it, but I KNOW it won't do any good.  This group is currently in transition and I believe they are totally missing the point.

However, because I don't want to waste my good will (or breath) and believe doing so would not benefit anyone, I will rant about something else.

Today I will rant about communal washers and dryers.

First of all, if you clean you nasty cat piss covered cat bed in our community washers, WIPE DOWN THE WASHER AND DRYER.  I get you are a cat lady and are in everyone's damn business but for the sake of all things, will you do my a favor and clean the machines that I am trying to use to make my clothing clean?  If not, buy my Claritin D and leave it in my mail box.

Now on to the rest of this:


1. If you are doing your laundry in a communal space, respect the timing. 
If I am 5 minutes late to get my clothing, DO NOT TOUCH IT FOOL.  If I am 10 minutes late, then move it. There is no question that all of us are busy people and sometime something else comes up when we are doing laundry and we are then late to change it.  However, for the most part, I am on a tight schedule when I am doing the laundry.  So please, come down on time and so will I and neither of us will that to touch each others undies. Cool? Thanks.

2. Why do dryers have low settings if they get nothing dry on said setting?
No need for explanation here.

3. Remove the lint means remove the lint.
You know that "fresh hot" smell you love?  Yeah that is the smell of you almost burning our apartment building.  So take the damn lint out and put it in the trash.

4. It isn't worth fighting with management over the $1.75 you lose when the dryer doesn't work.
But it should be.  I hate losing money but the amount of time and energy it would take to get that $1.75 back could be used to dry my clothing with my own breath, iron every sock, and write a novel.

5. Everyone is crazy.
Nothing having to do with laundry, just the people you meet there.

So the moral here is that in our next place, we will have a washer and dryer. End of rant.

No comments: